Anyways, enough about hockey. The rest of the weekend was good. I've really come to appreciate weekends where no work is involved. I have really come to enjoy my personal time lately and really come to dread going back to work on a Monday. These Sundays are the worst because I know it will be another two weeks before I see Gary again. And although work does serve as a good distraction, it still sucks. My stress management skills surely need some fine tuning. Actually; its not even that- they need to exist. I think a lot of the stress that I get from work I create myself, becuase I'm scared to fail, scared for my team to fail, scared to let down the people that I respect. So there's where the pressure comes from I guess.
Alright well this was a random post. To end it, I shall list the things I am excited about to end it on a posistive note.
I'm looking forward to:
- Haloween! I'm going to be a bumble bee! I have a super cute costume. Oh, and the fact that I won't have to go to work after, makes it that much more fabulous.
- Boots! It's getting more chilly and that means I get to break out the boots, jackets, scarves and mittens!
- Thanksgiving week! I am going down to OC for 8 days. During these days, I'll get to see my parents, celebrate Gary's birthday, have my first thanksgiving with Gary, shop on black Friday, and start xmas shopping.
Of course Christmas too, but its much too early to get excited about that. Ok time for bed, and dream about debits and credits...
No comments:
Post a Comment