Friday, December 19, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I am sitting at the airport because I decided to get here two hours early upon advice of an article I read on USAToday that said today would be one of the busiest flying days. I got in the terminal in approximately 20 minutes. So now I have time to kill.

I am excited to be going home.. .finally. Two weeks of relaxation, time with the family and opening presents (yay!). I started the gift giving process yesterday by exchanging gifts with a few of my friends in San Jose, and must I say that I don't know what I ever did to have friends that are so good to me. They made christmas really special for me this year, which I'll alway shold in my heart.

Fastfoward to this weekend, where I'm going to LA to visit Gary and then home for 10 long days to visit my wonderful family. I can't wait, it feels like its been forever since I've been home for more than a weekend, which really isn't enough. I'm also excited to go to Seattle a few days and visit a few of my long lost friends up there. Okay the aren't long lost, but I do miss them.

I'm already reflecting in 2008, what a year it's been. But I guess everybody says that. Hope everybody has a great Christmas/holiday season.

Nina

No comments: