Sigh, as I wrote this blog a cloud of depression sets upon me knowing that I have to go back to work after a two week sabbatical. It was a great two weeks, which mostly consisted of laziness which was pretty much wonderful.
I started off by visiting Gary in LA the weekend of Dec 19, and then going down to Portland until Dec 31. I flew back to San Jose to spend New years eve with Gary in San Fransisco. Moving back, being home was great. I really miss my family and spending an extended time with them always reminds me. I think anybody that lives close to their family should count themselves lucky, because I am in a situation where that will probably never happen for me.
Anyway, Christmas was great. The kinda crappy thing is that we were snowed in for most of the visit, so it was difficult to leave the house. Lucky for us, my parents had a SUV that had 4 wheel drive, which enabled us to go get groceries, etc and run errands. My brother and I also got court side seats to the Portland Trail Blazer game, which was very cool. It was amazing to feel what the players feel, the energy in the room from all the cheering. I also saw myself on Sports center later that night so that was cool too :)
I flew back on the 31st because Gary wanted to do something for New Year's eve. We were originally planning on going to Vegas, but that ended up being too much travelling for me. Maybe we can do new years eve in Vegas next year. We ended up going to SF, where we got a hotel room so we wouldn't have to drive home late at night. We had a blast. I got a really good deal for a nice hotel, so it made the night very special. We went to a lounge called the Cosmopolitan Lounge, for which we got around 11 PM. We had a few drinks, danced, and then rang in the new year. We were also able to see the fireworks that SF had at midnight from outside the lounge, which was really cool.
The next day, we spent the day in SF, which was really fun. I'm really going to miss it. Which brings me to my next announcement, that I have confirmed that I will be moving down to Orange County at the end of March/Beginning of April. I'll be moving into my own apartment and am in the process of find a new job (hallelujah). I'm very excited about this decision, and know it will lead to a lot of happiness for me down the road. Although it's scary to close one chapter in my life, and begin another, its also very exciting. I'll keep you all updated.
Aura Color Readings
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment