Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been sooo long....

I haven't done one of these in ages, but thought why not since I'm avoiding thinking about work.. enjoy! :0)

1. What is your occupation right now?

My dream occupation or my rel one? Okay I'll start with my real one, I am a Senior Auditor for PriceWaterhouseCoppers. My dream job is to be a physical trainer for overweight children.

2. What color are your socks right now?

No socks, I rarely wear socks in California. Even in the winter I wear flip flops.

3. What are you listening to right now?

Listening to the background noise of the TV. There is nothing on right now, I think I have "Must Love Dogs" on, its a terrible movie.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Cottage cheese with pineapples and almonds

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

No, after many attempts by both my brother and Jared to teach me. I just don't think it's meant to be.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

I am currently on the phone with Gary, can we say multitasking?!

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

I love Emily she is the bestest!

8. How old are you today?

26 years young. ugh that's an old person's joke.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

College football... goo huskies!! :)

10. What is your favorite drink?

It used to be diet coke, but I've banned them from my life. I'll go with tea now.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Hell yes!

12. Favorite food?

I can't chose one, I'm an equally opportunity eater. I really do like Greek food though.


13. What is the last movie you watched?

The entire movie? Hmm.. I saw Bride wars with Luz a few weeks ago, it was pretty cute.

14. Favorite day of the year?

It's a tie between Christmas and my birthday.

15. How do you vent anger?

Depends. Sometimes I get really quiet, and other times I'll just yell. I'm pretty unpredictable.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child ?

Crayons and coloring books even though some don't consider them a toy.

17. What is your favorite season?

Spring time!

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Cherries!

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

In general? Of course! Although I'm not the most timely respondent to emails... sorry!

20. Who is the most likely to respond?

I doubt anybody will since this isn't an email chain.

21. Who is least likely to respond?

Emily since she sent it to me!

22. Living arrangements?

In a condo with two other roomies.

23. When was the last time you cried?

Umm... like two weeks ago or so? I think I broke down from excessive stress.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?

Suitcases, laundry, hampers, shoes, purses, boxes of god knows what is in there. Thank god or walk in closets!

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

Three way tie between Em, Mina and Jamie, I've known them all for almost 9 years!

26. What did you do last night?

Worked, and then went to the mall with Luz to help her with wedding dresses for a little bit.

27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

They make spicy hamburgers? I prefer chicken!

28. Any Children?

God no.

29. Dog or Cat?

Neither, for now. Sigh.

30. Favorite day of the week?

Any day or anytime I am not working, thinking about working or dreaming about working!

31. How many states have you lived in?

2- Washington and California.

32. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

33. What is your favorite flower?

I like all flowers. I really like Orchids though.

No comments: