Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have time on your hands?

1. YOUR REAL NAME:

Nina H Patel

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your name plus izzle.).

Ninizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal).

Red Gorilla (I dont really have a favorite animal, I just chose the one I like to see at the zoo)

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on/or neighborhood if it's a number).

Haresh Saddle Rack

Haha, I would have to be the soap opera star that turns out to be a dude.

5. STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

Patni

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (your 2nd favorite color and favorite drink)

Turquoise Mohijto

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's name)

Itnarca

That sounds more russian to me.

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names)

Haresh Kamlesh

I don't think this work so so well with indian names...

9. YOUR HOOD NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name and add -iqua)

Niniqua

No comments: