Sunday, July 5, 2009

Catch up time!!!!

Hi All,

I want to apologize for anyone (if anyone) missed my blogging. I promise I'm going to be better about it, I just got a little distracted with the whole move. I'm gonna put a mini update on what's going on with me and, then to a separate post for my weekend. Heeeere goes!

Work

Work is good, I've been put on Billabong- which is very exciting. After working on all technology clients in the Silicon Valley, I'm looking forward to doing something different. As for everyone in my new office? They seem really nice. However thelack of diversity has gotten to me a little. I think the SJ office spoiled me though, but regardless people seem nice enough.

Living in the OC

This is a broad subject, but I can say that I do enjoy living down here. You can't beat the weather, and with summer here, I'm looking forward to heading to the beach and taking advantage of all the outdoor activities here. Still LOVE living alone.
Love life

Gary and I are doing well, and without getting too personal, I'm excited about the progress we've made. I know that moving down here was the right thing for me to do- which is exciting. I'll keep you all updated!
Upcoming events
  • Going to visit my parents, July 11-12- Portland, OR

  • Going to Aarti's wedding, July 25-26- Seattle, WA

  • Cousin's wedding- August 22-13- San Jose, CA
Oh ya, my apartment. Here are a few pics for those who want to know how it looks :o)


1 comment:

Yasmine said...

Your apartment is SO cute! I want to move in! More pics please. :)