Friday, September 5, 2008

It's 7:22 AM....

And I've been at work since 9:30 AM the day before. That's right, in about one hour I will be have been awake for 24 hours straight. Why you ask? Because I have a shitty job with shitty hours.... okay maybe that's a little extreme, but the job I am on is a mess. Sometimes I wonder why I decided to become an auditor in the first place. This is making me SERIOUSLY consider a change in profession.

I keep seeing ghosts in the bathrooms and blue spots when I turn my head too fast. Sigh, well back to work, hoping I can go home around noon.

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

Hey Nina, i'm sorry! that sucks!

hey, is your blog public? just checking... don't want anything bad to happen. :)

Nina said...

Lol, yeah its public, but it's off all search engines for the site, so the only people that can access are those that know the specific address. And I'm careful not to mention employer names ;)