So I've decided to start a blog. Call it what you want.. a desperate move to deviate my attention from my night- before- I- have- to- go- to- work- boredom, or an inevitable occurrence, but I've decided that this is a good idea.
I don't know how long it will last, or how good it will be, but I'm going to give it a shot. And I figure I have enough nice friends who might actually find interest in the little nuances of my life that I don't get to share with them anymore, whether it be due to distance or other reasons. I figure that I want to tell you all what I'm up to, and instead of writing separate emails describing the same thing, a blog would be easier. Yes, this can be viewed as lazy, but I say its just down right efficient.
Anyways, welcome! I'm going to kick this off by blogging about my weekend, see the blog above.
Aura Color Readings
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment